- This website is not to be used as a means of obtaining emergency psychiatric care. If someone might get hurt, call 911 or the Crisis Connection hotline number (612)379-6363 or toll-free (866)379-6363. Electronic communication cannot be guaranteed confidential.
- If, in any electronic correspondence via this website, anyone threats serious bodily harm to others, we will notify the police and inform the intended victim.
- If, in any electronic correspondence via this website, anyone threatens to harm themself, we will inform emergency services or the police.
- Any correspondence from current clients (or guardians) who contact us through this website will become a part of their psychotherapy file.
- Messages transmitted via this website are typically returned the same business day. However, there is no guarantee that we will respond to your message within any specific time frame.
- No portion of this website should be construed as a guarantee of therapy's effectiveness.
- Simply contacting us via this website does not imply a therapeutic relationship-- we must meet in person to establish you as our client.
- Client information submitted via this website are subject to the clinic's privacy practices which can be obtained by calling the clinic.
Our clinic accepts most quality insurances and some employee assistance plans (EAPs). Services are typically covered in full or in part by medical insurance or employee benefit plans. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited, case-by-case basis.
Insurance, Healthcare Savings Accounts (HSA's), cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not cancelled in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.